Crabs in a bucket, which crab are you?
Making a change is not easy. Some people will tell you that you can't
do it, others will literally try to stop you from making a lifestyle
People don't like to feel left out, but they also don't
want to get out of their comfort zone. They are stuck right where they
are and never want to change.
Crabs in a bucket is the perfect term to describe this situation. Any
crab that tries to climb out literally gets pulled right back in.
Have you surrounded yourself with people who will help you change or people that will pull you back down?
January 21, 2014
January 14, 2014
|Dr. Dan Kehres, contributor on NBC 25|
photo by Joel Feick, NBC 25 morning show anchor
Want to stay healthy this winter? There are many things you can do to prevent the flu naturally.
Here are my top tips for preventing the flu naturally:
- Take a natural "flu shot," a veggie shake
- We tend to get sick more in the winter, and the biggest change is less sunlight. Supplement with Vitamin D3 to boost your immune system!
- Days are shorter in the winter, we are meant to sleep more. Be sure you are getting good sleep and going to bed early.
- Get out of pain. Back pain, knee pain, migraines, etc. causes stress on your body. Stress wears on your immune system making you more susceptible to getting sick. Chiropractors can help relieve pain, Kehres Health & Chiropractic has offices in Saginaw and Midland.
Do you feel like you are coming down with something or are you already sick?
Try these tips to beat the flu quickly:
- Increased your Vitamin D3 to 15,000-20,000 per day (for adults)
- 80% of your immune system is in your stomach, take probiotics to help heal your stomach
- Put a heating bad on your stomach, this will also help heal your stomach. Fevers have a purpose -- to kill bacteria and viruses, you can mimic this with a heating pad.
- Sleep as much as possible, this is when your body heals.
January 13, 2014
Our Midland, MI chiropractic office is now open! Kehres Health & Chiropractic is happy to help people in the Great Lakes Bay improve their health through our two locations in Saginaw and Midland. Dr. Wes Harpham will be in the Midland chiropractic office, Dr. Brad Fritz will be in the Saginaw chiropractic office and Dr. Kehres will be at both locations.
Please join us for our ribbon cutting and grand opening party on Thursday, January 16 from 4 - 8 pm. We hope to see you there!
Kehres Health & Chiropractic Midland - located by Smitty's Iron Works and Runners Midland
601 E. Wackerly, #2, Midland, MI
Kehres Health & Chiropractic Saginaw - located by Crumbs and Beef O' Brady's
4882 Gratiot Road, #13, Saginaw, MI
January 2, 2014
"Making a big life change is pretty scary. But, know what's even scarier? Regret."
Make your health a priority. That is a regret you never want to have.
January 1, 2014
Happy New Year! Here is a look back at the most popular articles of 2013 from DrKehres.com. Thank you everyone for your support of our offices, blog and Facebook page!
Recipe: Crockpot Lemon Parsley Fish
Recipe: Mango Spinach Protein Shake
Recipe: Berry Protein Shake
My flu shot: veggie shake
Recipe: Healthy Deviled Eggs
See the most popular health articles of 2012 from DrKehres.com
See the most popular health articles of 2011 from DrKehres.com
Labels: true health