1. Michigan loses right to farm: while most people are pushing for locally produced foods the government has a different agenda supporting large factory farms.
2. Healthy shopping list: Many people want to eat healthy but don't know where to start. The best place to start is by having healthy food in the house. If you have healthy food in the house you will eat healthy food. Especially if you start cleaning out the cupboards of all the junk food. Checkout my grocery list in the link.
3. Are NutriGrain healthy? Many people think that NutriGrain bars are healthy. After all "nutrition" and "grain" are the two words they put together to make NutriGrain so they are marketing it as a health food. But is it actually healthy?
4. Vitamin D-3: To this day I have never seen a normal Vitamin D-3 test from someone in Michigan in the winter who wasn't supplementing or tanning (normal 50-80 nm/mm). Get your levels checked and start supplementing!
5. Dr. Kehres featured in Training & Conditioning Magazine: "At Saginaw Valley State University, the most popular addition to the school’s athletic training room is not a fancy new whirlpool or high-tech wearable—it’s chiropractor Dan Kehres, DC. By including Kehres on its sports medicine team in the fall of 2015, SVSU is likely the first school in NCAA Division II to offer on-campus chiropractic care."
At Kehres Health we have had a lot of exciting additions this year!
We welcomed new staff -- Dr. Travis Falkner, Rachel, Dr. Lindsey Pfeiffer and Dr. TJ Harpham.
We welcomed two new babies! Lola Kate Kehres and Aaron Lucas Harpham.
And shared the good news that Dr. Pfeiffer is pregnant and Dr. Falkner got engaged.
All of us at Kehres Health are grateful for a healthy and wonderful 2016 and thank you for letting us be part of your year. Join us to make your health a priority in 2017!