There is no better experience and understanding of health than sitting down face to face with someone and working with them on health and nutrition. When nutrition and health protocols are dictated by the front line instead of our government and reporters we will see positive improvements.
I read articles all the time that are parroting what someone else has said, and these people almost never have hands on experience.
When it comes to the health field it is almost like reporters are the ones dictating the information. Not the health experts on the front lines actually working with people and seeing results. Because after all if it's in the news or on the internet it must be true!
It's very easy to sort through the junk out there like the article "7 of the biggest ‘facts’ about unhealthy food that actually aren’t true" by Roberto Ferdman.
1. They say GMO's are safe because research and scientists said so, OK follow the money trail then. Who's doing and paying for the research (I'll give you a hint, it's the companies producing the GMO's, don't fall out of your chair)? Bill Nye the science guy says so? When is the last time Bill Nye worked with patients? Also, two of the primary crops that are GMO are corn and wheat which are junk food even before they are GMO.
2. He says Aspartame is not bad for us. Tell that to our clients who have severe migraines, digestive problems, weight gain or other neurological issues for artificial sweeteners. It's called artificial for a reason.
3 and 4. I don't disagree with, YAY! We have clients start eating eggs and other high cholesterol foods and their cholesterol actually comes down!
5. MSG is an excitotoxin and addictive. Nerves are meant to send impulses and stop, MSG turns them on and they don't shutoff. When you eat meals that have a lot of MSG in them make note on how you feel throughout the next day. Also checkout some of neurosurgeon Russell Blaylock's videos.
6. He says gluten isn't a problem unless you have celiac's disease. Check with all the people who don't have celiac's disease but have a variety of other issues caused by gluten. Gluten has a very high affinity for metals such as iron, zinc, magnesium, calcium etc. (Sounds like anemia, immune problems, muscle spasms, osteoporosis) Also, it's found in grains which are inflammatory and unhealthy anyways. Double whammy!
7. He said high fructose corn syrup is the same as regular sugar. Really? Check how it's actually processed biochemically in the body through the liver, ever wonder why people can have fatty liver disease and not be caused from drinking? I hear it all the time, "My doctor said I have fatty liver disease and I should stop drinking, but I don't even drink!"
Please share for anyone you think might benefit.
-Dr. Dan Kehres
-Dr. Dan Kehres